This agreement was last modified on 31st Dec 2018.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Masters in Blockchain . Masters in Blockchain reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. Access Conditions
1.1 - By registering with the Company or by using the Company’s services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety and without reservation. As such, this Agreement constitutes a binding legal document between you and the Company and this Agreement shall govern your use of our services at all times.
1.2 - The Company’s Website (the “Website”), allows you to use our Blockchain services (the “Services”). The Company reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove or add to the Site or Site Content (as such terms are defined below), the Company’s platform or the Services in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. The Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any changes made and you shall have no claims against the Company in such regard.
1.3 - By registering with the Company, you represent and warrant that:
You have accepted the terms of this Agreement
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- You are at least 18 years of age or at the age of legal consent for engaging in the activities included in the Services under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher (“Legally of Age”) or else, have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to enter into this Agreement, or otherwise have the legal capacity to form a binding contract;
- Your use of the Company’s services does not violate any applicable law or regulation or any obligation you may have to a third party.
- Any account withdrawal address you provide is your own and that you have full control over this address;
- You are not a resident of any jurisdiction where the services offered by Masters in Blockchain are restricted. If it is determined that you have given false representation as to your place of residence Masters in Blockchain reserves the right to close your account immediately.
Services and Payment Agreement (the “Service Agreement")
Masters in Blockchain is a platform for engaging Approved Freelancers (the “Freelancer”) who provide Blockchain software development, design, project management, testing and diagnostics or other professional services (the “Services” provided by Approved Freelancers) to Enterprises or Employers (the “Customer”).
- Masters In Blockchain acts as mediator in case of a dispute between the Freelancer and the Enterprise/ Employer.
- Masters In Blockchain platform receives payments from the Enterprise/ Employer on behalf of the Approved Freelancer.
- Payment processing services on Masters In Blockchain are provided by third party payment processors. All payments shall be made to and from client money bank account. Masters In Blockchain shall have control over funds standing to the credit of that client money account and will instruct third party payment processor to make any transfers required in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Advance payment made by the Enterprise/Employer for the Services to be provided in every coming period shall be transferred to the Approved Freelancer without undue delay if within 5 Business Days (“Objection Period”) after the end of such period the Enterprise/Employer neither requests to submit payment nor communicates in writing his objections regarding the Services provided.
- For the avoidance of doubt, payment made by the Enterprise/Employer to client money bank account held by third party payment processors shall satisfy the Enterprise/Employer’s obligation with respect to payment to the Approved Freelancer.
- If within the Objection Period the Enterprise/Employer raises written objection regarding the Services provided, the Enterprise/Employer shall have the right to receive refund for the amount paid in the invoicing period without invoking the dispute resolution.
- Alternatively, if the Freelancer decides to invoke the dispute resolution the parties to the Service Agreement are encouraged to resolve the dispute between themselves. Admin assigned to the Freelancer by Masters In Blockchain platform shall act as a mediator helping the Enterprise/Employer and the Approved Freelancer resolve the dispute amicably, if instructed by the Enterprise/Employer. Masters In Blockchain shall transfer the payment to the Approved Freelancer only after the dispute is resolved.
- Any action that encourages or solicits payment directly to the Approved Freelancer or through any channels other than those provided or specified by Masters In Blockchain is a violation of this Agreement. The Enterprise/Employer shall immediately notify Masters In Blockchain if the Approved Freelancer requests that the Enterprise/Employer make any such payment as described in this clause.
- In the event the Approved Freelancers breaches the terms of the Service Agreement, upon the Enterprise/Employer’s request Masters In Blockchain will replace such Approved Enterprise within 2 months with those having similar qualifications and experience, provided all due invoices are paid in full by the Enterprise/Employer.
- Masters In Blockchain may facilitate or take control of the contracting process as an agent of the Approved Freelancer, Masters In Blockchain shall not have the powers to conclude any agreements or make any covenants to the Enterprise/ Employer on behalf of the Approved Freelancer. The Enterprise/ Employer hereby disclaims any right it may have to bring claim against Masters In Blockchain in relation to any loss or damage that result from any dealings between the Enterprise/ Employer and any Approved Freelancer.
- The Parties agree and acknowledge that the Approved Freelancer is not a subcontractor or employee of Masters In Blockchain. Masters In Blockchain accepts no liability for the quality of the Services provided by the Approved Freelancer and/or any breach of contract or law (including intellectual property infringement) by, or on behalf of, the Approved Freelancer.
For Courses Taught Online
- Course Materials, Online Courses, Videos and the speeches made by trainers and professionals are and shall remain the intellectual property of Masters In Blockchain.
- User is not authorized to
- Record, copy, reproduce, broadcast or sell the Course material without prior written permission.
- Modify, translate, disassemble, merge or reverse engineer any part of Online Courses.
- Remove our copyrights or any other notice of Masters In Blockchain on Course material.
- In respect of Online Course user will get limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Course Materials by paying Fees and for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Taught Course.
These terms and conditions can be terminated and ceased by Masters In Blockchain, if the user
- fail to pay due Fees;
- cheat or plagiarize any assignment/work which user is required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services;
- steal or copy, reproduce or sell Course Material;
- are in breach of these terms and conditions.