HIRING RIGHT:- Credibility Matters With clear detailed profile information, job completion scores and top reviews, competent freelancers can now be easily hired without any hassle.
Moreover, with an additional feature of Masters In Blockchain Messages you can now have real-time chat throughout the process to ensure that task is completed as desired. Therefore, encouraging open, clear and smooth flow of information exchange among the parties involved.
KEEPING YOUR WORK SAFE:- Fixed Price Protection Once the set milestones are met, finished work can be double checked before pre-funded payments are released. - Hourly Payment Protection With the help Masters In Blockchain Time Tracker you can keep a track of the work in process with the help of an easy-to-access billable time system with work details to ensure that an hour paid is an hour worked.
SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE:- 24/7 HELP Our delegated team of customer support is available all day long, seven days a week to help solve your Masters In Blockchain related issues. - Dispute Assistance Though, disputes rarely surface at Masters In Blockchain platform. But when they do we make sure to resolve them to achieve a win-win situation.
GETTING HIRED:- Reputation Matters Masters In Blockchain facilitates you to check the profile of enterprise/ employer by looking into their detailed profile and the feedback provided by other freelancers they have previously worked with. This helps in developing a safe workspace. - Chat With Your Enterprise/ Employer With the help of Masters In Blockchain Messages you can communicate with your enterprise/ employer as and when needed. So clear away your ambiguities as desired to ensure that the task is completed as and when desired.
WORKING SAFELY:- Fixed Price Protection To ensure safe and secure functioning projects are funded with escrow which facilitates funding the projects before you even start working on enterprise/ employer’s milestones. - Hourly Payment Protection With Masters In Blockchain Time Tracker you can now keep a track of the time worked by noticing the time logged in tracker. This ensures that for every hour worked is an hour paid. - Privacy On Your Terms You can also control who can view your profile by setting it either on public or on private mode. These settings can be changed whenever you want.
SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE:- 24/7 HELP Our delegated team of customer support is available all day long, seven days a week to help solve your Masters In Blockchain related issues.
- Dispute Assistance Though, disputes rarely surface at Masters In Blockchain platform. But when they do we make sure to resolve them to achieve a win-win situation.
STAYING SAFE AND SECURE ONLINE:- Tips To Protect Yourself & Your Information Masters In Blockchain strives to keep the platform safe and transparent for its members for which numerous measures are taken to ensure that the privacy and security is not compromised for. These measures include tools that scan site content, security models that flag suspicious activity and a delegated team ready to help both the freelancer and enterprise/ employer in times of need. However, developing a safe online platform is a collective effort so following are some general tips to protect your information online:
- Keeping Your Computer Safe To make sure that your computer is not at any risk consider the following measures:
- Turn off or log out your computer when not in use and always use passwords to log back in.
- Never leave your computer unattended, either log out or turn it off when not in use.
- Never share your computer or your online accounts passwords with anyone.
- Frequently scan your computer using antivirus software.
- Always keep your operating system, browsers, applications, antivirus software up to date.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION:Always be careful in sharing your personal information in person and online. Here are some tips to help you keep your information safe:
- Go for unique passwords that cannot be guessed easily and change them often.
- Do not share your passwords or secret questions with anyone.
- Don’t click or open unknown links.
- Identifying and avoiding phishing.
A phishing attempt may:
- Involve developing a sense of urgency to encourage you to act before you think.
- Come from someone pretending to be a person or entity you already know.
- May also have the same logos of the entities they are pretending to be from.
- Have attachments or URLs, mostly with shortened links.
- Do not always provide your personal information when asked over emails.
- Always try to reach out to the actual entity and person to double check the content emailed to ensure your safety.
- Always try to open the URL by typing it yourself to ensure that you are not directed to any scammed web paged.
PROTECTING YOURSELF FROM MALWARE:Malware involves the installation of spywares, invasive or unauthorized applications and viruses on your computer with your consent. These can be avoided by:
- Scanning the downloaded attachments before opening them.
- Relying on your browser’s security warning and checking your settings every now and then.
- Running a Scan of your computer when it slows down or displays pop-ups and unwanted advertisements.